• Постов:113
  • Ищущий Тишину
  • Сефирот
  • Гуру
  • Вне сайта

Игра. / The Game

#1064 3 года назад
Здравствуйте Автор. Надеюст вы тут еще появляетесь
Я решил запилить перевод вашего рассказа и где нибудь его выложить.
Как вы к этому относитесь??? Перевод любительский соответствующего качества.

Do not be so upset. - Oleg freshly rearranged crutches, moving briskly toward the elevator. "The Principality" is a good game. C-rank, of course, but the higher category. In high schools a lot of students who played it before..

All correct, but much more students at universities play at games A and B ranks.

Misconceptions about the future, I did not feel - life has taught me. Social Index consists of indices of your parents, grade in school, police and medical records, certificates of participation in various government programs. It is clear that those who initially have the opportunity to study at the prestigious school (read: those whose parents earn good money) further testing to get higher marks, their index grows, allowing rely on incentives to enroll in the university, and in the future to attract the attention of recruiters from large corporations. The system is designed so that from the starting kick depends hell of a lot.

I do not have a father.My mother works as a manager in a small company that pays very small taxes, thats why her social index is low. I am learning not so bad, but I'm not a genius From other side, I have no health problems, as well as conflict with the law, that pleases. In general, the index of the third category with the prospects of transition into the second.

- Arе you one from your class?

- Yes. The rest in "The Werewolfs", or even lower.

Bad luck. None of my friends plays in "The Principality" , not enough test scores and those of classmates who had enough, I myself do not want to play. Someone do not trust, someone just to different from me.

- It's miserably, with team much more ease. First! - doors close and elevator go down with voice command. Oleg scratched his head in reflection,- What i can said...the most important - do not hurry. First, newcomers get into the Sandbox, in this area of the city, where there are no general rules, quests easy, no theft, many teachers, experience and earn money easily. Most guys I know, trying to quickly get the tenth level, and get out into the big world. To no purpose.

- Why?

- They did not use even half of the capacity of the Sandbox. Look here: who you want to be in the game?

- Magician of water or a shaman. I like the program.

- Then why do not you take the earth?

I have bad with math, even in the personal file specified - "classical humanist"

- I see. Then here's an example about magicians. Initiation in the Sandbox are available from Stepan the warlock, Svetozar the magician, Nastasia the sage and someone, I do not remember the name. Never mind. What do the players? Fifty percent take initiation, take levels and go to the city. .Forty percent are initiated, master basic skills, while at the same time collecting abilities, filling levels, and leave as well. Only ten percent understand that skills can be learned not only from the instructor, and the ability can be studied not only from the selected class.

So, I recommend you stay in the Sandbox as long as you will not master the most at least one of the magical and one basic combat skill. Of course, it's difficult, but four months should be enough

- Why do I combat skill?

- The first fifty levels spells do not save you - Oleg shrugged. - You'll be a lot of running and fighting. And shape will improve. Much more better than exercises.

How do you start high school? With a wet cleaning.

VR suit better clean, thoroughly, with chemistry. Unknown who used it before. Of course, VR stuff regularly ionized and even somewhere once a month comes janitor with robotic cleaner. But I have always been squeamish and i prefer ensure in this matter. Boys, and even girls, sometimes so slovenly. I would have extra two hundred thousand and a bigger apartment, i would buy an individual VR stuff, but not with our income.

It seems that's all cleaned up, i can connect. Under the rules of the first dive into the VR is performed in the presence and under the supervision of one of the teachers or at least responsible person, but when is in Russia follow the instructions? To fourteen years every teenager at least once, was in VR. So undress, folding things in a locker, wearing a suit smelling caustically, become in the center of a spherical space and gently commands: "Start". Underfoot there is nothing, and yet I barely lifted off the floor. It's all. From that moment until the end of the work the geometric center of my body is the center of VR stuff. I can jump, somersault, to make the most risky acrobatic somersault - my real position in space does not change.

- Start.
Школьник ставший жертвой. Жертва - ставшая Охотником. Охотник - ставший ЛЕГЕНДОЙ!!!
Клич:Слава Нагато Юки!
Отзыв: Богине Слава!

• Постов:113
  • Ищущий Тишину
  • Сефирот
  • Гуру
  • Вне сайта

Re: Игра. / The Game

#1065 3 года назад
Походу, тут никого и не было

Работа выполнена, выложене и есть даже один первый комментарий.
Школьник ставший жертвой. Жертва - ставшая Охотником. Охотник - ставший ЛЕГЕНДОЙ!!!
Клич:Слава Нагато Юки!
Отзыв: Богине Слава!
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.14 секунд